Search

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Personal Reflection

I think this project was a good thing for the students to learn about other countries. Like the culture there the education the land and so on. I also thought this was a good time for us to practice handling our time and our researching skills. I hope that this project has interested others as much as it has interested me. I picked Argentina at first because I thought it had cool and fun name, but as I got more into the project I saw that Argentina did not just have a interesting name but it over all was interesting. Some day I would like to go to Argentina and see all of its beauty up close and not through a picture. I hope every one has enjoyed reading my project as much as I have enjoyed making this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment